Monday, June 23, 2014

Question: “Why did you start charging for your services [classes, workshops, cooking, writing] when you have done it for free in the past?”

I did it for free because I wanted to; it was my way of giving back, and I still do in certain cases. I have been partnering with some great people and some great organizations, and what I found to be true is that there is a way to make money doing what you are passionate about.

I had a meeting with one of my networking partners awhile back and she told me that tools [AllFate Industrial Supply] are boring, but that I wasn’t. People need the services that I am offering through Chris Allred Design, and through that they are able to see a person that they trust and believe in.

I took what she said to heart, and I have met many more people in the business world like her saying similar things as my networking community has been growing. I thought about it, prayed about it; and it is the right thing to do, plus the most important piece is that Kari is on board.

I was born a confident person; I am confident in my abilities, and confident in myself. I want to help people and find avenues for them to be whoever they want to be. The best part of charging for my services (other than getting paid) is that it weeds out the people who don’t care. I have spent hours working with people just to realize that they were wasting both of our time. However, there are people who are very serious and don’t have the finances to foster change, and those are the people that I’ll help and never charge (case by case basis).

Chris Allred Design has weekly classes and workshops focused on social anxiety and public speaking phobias, plus the core cooking and writing services. All of these things are “designed” to let you be you, and to help open up options to do whatever you want to do in life.

If you are ready for a change and want to see what’s on the other side of that proverbial fence; please reach out and contact me, and we’ll get things going.

http://chrisallreddesign.com/

http://chrisallreddesign.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment