Friday, June 27, 2014

Fultano’s Pizza Restaurant Review

 Fultano’s Pizza is ok, and every time I eat there it gets better (I have eaten there twice). The pizza was cooked well, and their signature tatter tots were nice and crispy. I have nothing bad to say about them…at all.
Is it my favorite joint? No, but they sort of have the market cornered based on location. I have only found Fultano’s at the beach. They may be other places, but I don’t care to investigate further. The atmosphere is trendy, and I like the look of the restaurant.

The question is; would I eat at Fultano’s if they were in a bigger city with 10 other trendy pizza joints around them? The answer is, I don’t know.

chrisallreddesign.com

http://chrisallreddesign.com/reviews/restaurant-reviews/328-fultano-s-pizza-restaurant-review

No comments:

Post a Comment