Friday, June 27, 2014

Papa Murphy’s Restaurant Review

 Papa Murphy’s is the type of place that you fall back on when you need to feed a bunch of people without busting the bank.

Personally I am not a fan of Papa Murphy’s, but we do buy their pizzas once in a while, usually when my son’s friends come over.

The dough is not right, and it always tastes old if you know what I mean. There is just something wrong about the food and I cannot place my finger, or my taste buds, on it.

I have been there when they ran out of dough and were frantically calling other Papa Murphy’s to try and borrow some.

The place is ok, but far from great. If it was 100% my choice I would never eat there again, but it’s not (I have a family) and so I will…unfortunately.


http://chrisallreddesign.com/reviews/restaurant-reviews/334-papa-murphy-s-restaurant-review
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment