Friday, June 27, 2014

Black Angus Restaurant Review

 Can Black Angus cook a steak? Yes, as I would hope they could…they are a steakhouse after all. The big question is; can they season their food? The answer is NO…no they cannot; absolutely no seasoning on mine or my wife’s food.

No seasoning means no seasoning; they did not use salt or anything else.

Steak? No seasoning. Fries? No seasoning. Mashed potatoes? No seasoning. Fully loaded potato skins? No seasoning.

Let me stop and complain about the fully loaded potato skins for a moment. If all I had to base a review on were these potato skins, then I would fire the chef. Obviously there was no seasoning (we established that), yes the bacon was salty, but not enough to cover the stupidity of the kitchen staff. The potatoes were still hard and undercooked. I am not joking in the least; from the outside the potatoes appeared to be beautiful, but the inside was still hard and raw, but it must have been ok because they tried to hide the fact under a blanket of bacon and cheese.

I want to give Black Angus salt for Christmas. Wrap it up and put it under the tree. However, they have probably never seen salt and will think it’s snow and throw it at each other; resulting in burning red eyes.

The wait staff was probably the worst that I have ever seen. The lady that helped us was moody, mean, and wanted to be anywhere but there.

I can overlook the wait staff somewhat, but not using salt on anything is the stupidest, dumbest, most moronic possible thing ever. It was a waste of my money and time to eat there.

I want to keep complaining…I want to use foul language when I speak their name, but I will stop writing about it for now.

http://chrisallreddesign.com

http://chrisallreddesign.com/reviews/restaurant-reviews/330-black-angus-restaurant-review

No comments:

Post a Comment