Friday, June 27, 2014

Cameo Café Restaurant Review

 The Cameo Café is a mixture of looks, which are confusing and tacky. If I didn’t go there for a meeting, I never would have gone there. If my food wasn’t bought for me, I never would have eaten there.

The place has no curb appeal, and it looks like it closed down years ago.

However, they provided me with the top 3 best biscuits and gravy ever. The biscuits and gravy was the bomb digity, and I loved every bite. I hated the hash browns, but I find it hard to find good ones anywhere, which is sad because I am a potato lover.

The Cameo Café is one of those local joints that surprises you…surprised you didn’t die; either from food poisoning, tetanus, being stabbed by a patron, being stabbed by the waiter or waitress, disease, or any of the above combinations.

What I had was good, and it is a tossup if I’ll go back. Like I said, top 3 best biscuits and gravy ever, but is that enough to override the look and feeling of the place? It might be worth exploring…

http://chrisallreddesign.com/reviews/restaurant-reviews/329-cameo-cafe-restaurant-review

See more of what’s going on at http://chrisallreddesign.com

No comments:

Post a Comment