Friday, September 6, 2013

Wendy’s Restaurant Review

 Wendy’s is a good fast food eat em’ up joint.
They give you choices for your meal other than fries for your side, but I fail to see why anybody would take them up on that offer (I am biased and love fries). The food is simple, but tasty. My question is, Wendy’s claims never frozen, but I do not see the employees making fresh bought that day hamburger patties in the back? Am I missing something?
I like Wendy’s, but dislike the fact that I have to wait in line to have my drink refilled by an employee behind the counter. I can see why they do it, but it doesn’t help as I have seen people walk in off of the street with an old Wendy’s cup and get a refill.
If you’re hungry and are in the mood for a burger with a few side options, then Wendy’s might be a good choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment