Friday, September 20, 2013

Krispy Kreme Restaurant Review

 Krispy Kreme is one of those places that I never go to unless they are giving something free away; like a box of free doughnuts for dressing like a pirate, which I did, and so did Kari and the kids.
There is nothing wrong with free doughnuts, unless you find them on the side of the road or something.
Their normal signature glazed doughnuts are divine and melt in your mouth soft (even the next day as I had a couple for breakfast). I have no complaints about Krispy Kreme’s product, and often wonder (once a year x __ years = often) why I don’t eat more of them.
I grew up in a place that did not have a Krispy Kreme, and so it was a special treat when we visited a city that had one. When we moved to our current city, we partook on Krispy Kreme doughnuts on a regular basis, but I think we got burned out.
Krispy Kreme really does have a good product, and it is fun to be able to see the doughnuts get made while you wait. They are a successful company for a reason, and I cannot find any faults with this sweet eat-em-up joint.

No comments:

Post a Comment