Monday, September 16, 2013

Jack In The Box Restaurant Review

 Jack In The Box has some great commercials, but unfortunately their food doesn’t back up the hype.
Don’t get me wrong because I like them; I like them a lot, probably more than most fast food joints but there is still something off about the restaurant chain.
I know what the problem is, but I cannot truly explain it. The problem is the employees. I have been to Jack In The Box establishments up and down the West Coast, from new and modern to old and beat up. No matter where it is, the look of the structure, or the cleanliness of the restaurant itself; I cannot get past trusting the employees with my food. I have to make sure that I stand up near the counter and watch them make my food no matter if I’m dinning in or out (I would never go through the dive up window).
I have never had tampering with my food (that I know of), I have never had a messed up order, nor has anyone ever been impolite. I have no reason to mistrust Jack In The Box employees, but I do. And there lies the problem because I like their food (for the most part).
Correction: I have had a rather large sharp bone in my food before, but it was not the employees fault, the stores fault, or even the company’s fault for that matter. It was explained to me that Jack In The Box buys all of their meat from a meat processor and it is already cut and formed before they get it. The company did give me some free food vouchers to come back as I was not hurt in the least bit. I never used them however; not because I am above free food, but because I forgot about them and then they expired.
Jack In The Box is okay, but I haven’t been able to shake that feeling of trusting any of their employees in any of their locations. So for that they get one thumb up for their food in the fast food category, and one thumb down for their untrustworthy employees.
Tacos and fries are delicious and should always be served together.

No comments:

Post a Comment