Tuesday, September 17, 2013

KFC Restaurant Review

 Kentucky Fried Chicken seems to be on a downhill slide, at least in the city where I live in because the restaurant chain has been closing its doors.
KFC’s food always smells good, and it tastes good too, but it is so greasy that it bothers me to eat it. I feel as though I need a shower to wash all the grease oozing from my skin after eating just one piece. Their grilled version is worse because it is like eating chicken jerky, no flavor and too much texture.
However, their chicken wings are delicious and I can take on a bucket full by myself. The wings are spicy and flavorful, plus the price point is right on the mark with other wing places.
So other than the wings I never choose KFC as a go to joint, but my family disagrees and so every once in a while we end up going just to feed the family’s craving. Since most of the stand-alone stores are closed in my area I get a break when choosing KFC because the newer restaurants are a combo unit with Taco Bell, A&W, or other places owned by the same company. We go in, and at the same counter I’ll order a taco and my family can order chicken…”winner winner chicken dinner”.
So if you’re in the mood for chicken I would recommend that you spend the same amount of money at a deli somewhere and get twice as much for the price and have a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment