Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Panda Express Restaurant Review

 Panda Express claims to be “Gourmet Chinese Food”, but I’m sure that they are more Asian inspired then actual Chinese, gourmet or not.
However, I have never been to China or any part of Asia, so in all honesty I do not actually know what traditional Chinese cuisine should taste like.
I do like Panda Express’ take on Asian food, and find it better than a lot of other similarly priced Chinese restaurants, which would be the buffets. I like that you can sample food before you buy it, and I like the different choices of food (a burger joint gives you different versions of a burger). Panda Express is different than other fast food restaurants because it gives you a break from burgers, sandwiches, and tacos, but stays within the same price range and speediness of a traditional fast food joint.
I enjoy Panda Express and go there whenever I am in the mood for orange chicken and don’t feel like making it myself. Plus who doesn’t like the American take on Chinese food by cracking open a fortune cookie and ending every fortune by adding the words “in the bathroom” (fortunes are so much funnier that way, especially if you have kids like I do).



No comments:

Post a Comment