Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Dairy Queen Restaurant Review

 Eating at Dairy Queen will cost you as much as eating at a casual sit down restaurant, but without the comfort or atmosphere of a casual sit down restaurant.
Their food is on the lower end of fast food quality standards, and their prices suck (if I didn’t mention that before).
I know that DQ is famous for its Blizzard ice cream treats, and I am sure that the price point is somewhat similar to other famous ice cream chains, but is it good? YES…ice cream is good! There is nothing bad about eating ice cream in my book of logic, especially with added toppings. So DQ has the ice cream right, but everything else is so wrong.
My advice to Dairy Queen is to get over yourself, drop your prices, and be happy with who you are; you’re a fast food restaurant chain and that is ok, so start acting like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment