Thursday, April 30, 2015

What A Day...Yesterday...

Yesterday was a great day. We met the coolest, most humble, most genuine person that I think that I have ever met…ever. This kat is the real deal, and his story tugs at the old heart strings. We captured a piece of his story on camera, and unfortunately video could never show the passion, the emotion, and the inspiration that this man has. He has touched so many lives. He touched mine.

I am inspired.

The person that I am talking about is no other than Caleb Brouk, owner of Illuminati Tattoo Parlour.

Now it’s time to ruin the moment…

I like to slack, but I am hoping to get everything updated and ready to go in the next few days for your reading and viewing pleasure.

So what else happened yesterday?

Well…

Pokey and I were out filming and trying to raise funds from businesses. We stopped at this one place, and the dude thought that I was homeless and told me that there is a church down the street that gives handouts. I explained that we were also a business, and that we were looking for sponsorship for our programs.

I don’t look homeless…or so I don’t think I do.

So I ask Pokey if I look homeless, and he said, “Yes”.

“What part of me looks homeless?”

He replied, “All of you. Your cane, your clothes, your haircut, and your beard.”

“My beard is trimmed.”

“Yeah, but the hair goes in 10 different directions.”


No comments:

Post a Comment