Friday, April 24, 2015

The Longest Ride Movie Review

“The Longest Ride” is the newest adaptation of a Nicholas Sparks book to hit the big screen, and I have to say that I loved it. It is a fantastic movie because it’s more than just a “chick flick”.

The movie is about love, possibilities, and putting yourself second (which is a good thing when you put the love of your life first). The longest ride is indeed life.

The film is three stories in one. First you have the couple of today, then you have the couple of years past, and then you have how those two worlds come together. It is an inspiring movie, because not everything is perfect, and that’s the point because life isn’t perfect.

What is really worth fighting for? Can you still be who you are and let another person in?

I love movies that inspire me and make me reflect on my own life. I know that I took something away with me from this film, and it is honestly one of the best movies that I have seen for a long time. I have to give this movie two thumbs up, and I highly recommend seeing this in theaters, then going out and buying it once it is released on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment