Monday, April 13, 2015

Jupiter Ascending Movie Review

“Jupiter Ascending” is one of the best sci-fi movies to date. It is a mashup of “Stargate” and “Star Wars”, and that is saying a lot because both of those franchises have a strong following.

I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised to see a role perfectly fit for Channing Tatum, because he’s honestly not the best actor out there. His normal lack of depth and range were perfectly suited for his character portrail of Caine.

The story line is solid, and the movie flows into an ending that some may not expect. Is it the best movie of the year? No, but it is a great sci-fi film because it ticked all of the boxes that makes a movie of the genre great. I look forward to see if they take this movie any further in the future.

People may have hated it, but I loved it and so I have to give “Jupiter Ascending” two galactic thumbs up, and I recommend seeing this in theaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment