Thursday, July 25, 2013

Killer Burger For Lunch

If I said it once…well you’re about to hear it again if you were listening the first time…Killer Burger is the consistently best burger joint around. Hands down, I have never had anything badly prepared by them at either of their locations.

Kari and I were out, and since we were in the neighborhood and looking to have lunch together, why not fill our bellies with the greatest restaurant burger out there. If anyone disagrees (in my opinion) they either never ate at Killer Burger or are bloody liars.
P.S. Don’t laugh at my photo! It’s hard to look good while eating a ridiculously messy burger and multi-tasking for a picture.

1. Hold burger…check

2. Use napkin to wipe face…check

3. Smile because wife reminds you that you never do, and trying to look tough to scare people doesn’t work because they know you now…check


 

No comments:

Post a Comment