Thursday, July 25, 2013

Burger King Restaurant Review

 I like Burger King and it was my go to burger joint for a long time, but times have changed.
BK is not something that you crave or think about, and it is no longer ever my first choice of places to eat.
Burger King gets you with the aroma of backyard grilling, making you want it even if you’re not hungry. That smell is the best form of advertisement, and far better than those stupid commercials with the freaky King that scares kids and adults alike (I hope the person that came up with the King idea was fired and forced to wear that costume forever).
BK has good food for the fast food category, and the flame broiled taste is far better than more popular fast food places. I have had bad luck with their signature Whopper, and so when that smell of deliciousness gets me I go for a basic double cheeseburger; it’s cheap and superior to that MCD joint’s double cheeseburger. I have been eating at BK my entire life, and I will continue doing so.


No comments:

Post a Comment