Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Burgerville Restaurant Review Update

Check out this update and other reviews on eatery joints that I have been to lately at: http://chrisallreddesign.com/reviews/restaurant-reviews

Update:
 I went back to Burgerville for a free milkshake that I received on my Burgerville loyalty card. So since they pulled me in with a free item I thought that I would try these seasonal onion rings that they have been boasting about. First thought wow (not in a good way) because these onion rings cost over a dollar per ring, and so I spent just under $4 for 3 rings. When they arrived it was a different story because these onion rings were huge; I mean gigantic. Plus they were beautiful, cooked to a golden brown, and the onions were soft; easy to break apart (no utensils) with the breading staying intact.
The first bite said it all…THESE SUCK! It goes to show that looks are not everything, because they were tasteless. I am not talking about under seasoned because there was no seasoning; the only actual flavor was from the grease as they were greasy, but even that was a light taste. The most surprising part is that the onions were flavorless; I have never heard or tasted a flavorless onion in my life…until today.
My recommendation is that Burgerville needs to stay out of the onion ring business and leave cooking to the big kids. I suggest if you want to throw your money away, give it to me instead and save yourself the disappointment.


No comments:

Post a Comment