Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Burgerville Restaurant Review

 Burgerville is a fast food chain that is trying to be more than it is by changing the rules of the fast food game.
First of all they claim quality and the use of local ingredients. How do we as the consumer know this? Because we are being charged higher prices for average food within the same fast food standards. They have also tried to distant themselves from their competition by serving beer, which is new and innovative for a restaurant of this kind.
Is the food good? Yes, and obviously fast food sells. Is it better than other quick eating joints? No! I believe it comes down to convenience and craving when picking any fast food meal. Burgerville is overpriced for what you get, but I do not discredit it, nor do I recommend it. Will I eat there again as I have done many times in the past? Yes, when it is convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment