Monday, April 7, 2014

The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty Movie Review

 “The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty” took me by surprise.
I am not a Ben Stiller fan at all, thus my hesitation in watching this movie; however I was excited to be proven wrong in this case because Ben Stiller was the perfect choice for this role.
I love Ben Stiller (in this movie only) because he was perfect. When he was skateboarding, I was able to be there with him, feeling his passion and enjoyment. It was so real that I had to look it up to see if he really skateboards, and he does (or did as a kid); the part in the movie with him on a board was really him though. Fantastic!
Why can’t he be this good in other movies?
I love seeing movies that inspire me, and I left the theater loving my life and feeling optimistic about the future. I cannot say enough about how great this movie is, and how great it made me feel.
Sean Penn’s character had one of the coolest jobs ever, and he pulled it off. More importantly though was the understated friendship and respect between the two leading men.
I wholeheartedly give “The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty” two humongous thumbs up, and I recommend seeing this in theaters.
 http://chrisallreddesign.com/reviews/movie-reviews/310-the-secret-life-of-walter-mitty

No comments:

Post a Comment