Monday, April 7, 2014

Pompeii Movie Review

 “Pompeii” was a huge letdown. You could literally get more of everything from watching a documentary or opening a history book.
I did not watch this movie because I was writing a research paper, and so I went to the theater wanting to watch an adventure unfold before me. They could have kept it historical or made the entire thing up (doesn’t matter in this case) but what they needed to do was have the whole thing come together, which they were unable to accomplish. The movie sucked!
Pop quiz: What do you do when the gods are angry and the volcano that you live next to starts to cause earthquakes, spits out fire, rains down lava and rock, causes tidal waves, etc., etc. Do you:
a) Stop and fight the person that you had a problem with
b) Seek out revenge
c) Make out with the person that you are attracted to
d) All of the above
 
Obviously the answer is “D” all of the above because that is exactly what every main character dumbass decided to do. If it was me I would tell the other dudes that I’ll find them on the outs and we’ll settle our differences then. I would get my girl, get the hell out, and celebrate after we were safe.
Damn this movie is stupid! No surprise then when I give this movie two thumbs way down, and I recommend you wait to see it when it comes out on TV.
http://chrisallreddesign.com/reviews/movie-reviews/308-pompeii

No comments:

Post a Comment