Monday, April 7, 2014

Escape Plan Movie Review

 “Escape Plan” is easily summed up with “You hit like a vegetarian”.
I’m a big fan of over-the-hill muscle bound action starts kicking some major butt, but this movie wasn’t it. Stallone played to his strengths, while Schwarzenegger used a big gun.
Anyone who was alive during the 80’s knows that seeing these two action greats on the screen together is a dream come true. Unfortunately they couldn’t pull it off this time. Not because of the story, but because who starred in the story. Is there anyone who could have done it better? I don’t know, but “Escape Plan” was an epic failure.
There lies my dilemma; would I watch it again? Yes! Would I be willing to watch it every time my father-in-law, who is a huge Stallone fan, comes over? Yes! That is the thing, I don’t hate the movie, nor do I like it.
Any 60 year old that can literally beat my ass deserves at least one thumbs up, and so I give “Escape Plan” one thumb up, and I recommend you wait to see it when it is released on DVD.
 http://chrisallreddesign.com/reviews/movie-reviews/313-escape-plan

No comments:

Post a Comment