Monday, April 7, 2014

The Monuments Men Movie Review

 “The Monuments Men” is a good movie (even though it starred George Clooney) and it deserves to be looked upon differently that other movies.
It is part big name Hollywood type movie, and part art film; it would kill at Sundance.
The French are hilarious when it comes to them and Matt Damon, with his ability to speak French. The characters are relatable because you know them. I am not talking about you know of the actors and have seen their work; I am talking about your older neighbor, your grandparents, or even stories passed down from generation to generation. All of the actors (still unsure of Clooney though) did a great job living the part, but still being true to themselves.
This movie is said to have been based off of a true story, and I sure hope that is true because these men and women helped save our heritage. I am a huge supporter of the arts, and these people are heroes.
I give “The Monuments Men” two massive thumbs up, and I recommend seeing this in theaters.
 http://chrisallreddesign.com/reviews/movie-reviews/312-the-monuments-men

No comments:

Post a Comment