Friday, May 29, 2015

Who You the Video Interview: Caleb Brouk

I am super excited about this one!!!!

Never have I had such a huge response from people from a video that I never shared. I’m excited that people are looking at my stuff, and coming out and talking to me, but it has been crazy that people have been wondering what makes Chris Allred emotional because I’m not known for my empathy (or so I’m told).

So finally…here it is…

Illuminati Tattoo owner, Caleb Brouk, humbled me with a little piece of his life story. There is no way that the video captured the real emotion that Caleb and I had over our talk, because we had been talking long before we started rolling, and the video was more of a recap of some of the stuff that we went over (not taking anything away because we shoot the raw gritty footage that captures who we are and Caleb’s real life story).

Caleb is an amazing artist. You can see that on the skin of folks all over the Portland metro area. He has talent, and yes (as some of you have asked) I would love for him to do some work on me. I highly recommend him.

I don’t know Mr. Brouk well, but what I do know of him is this:

Caleb is a person of high integrity that I can trust, and if I can trust him so can you.

Illuminati Tattoo is more than a tattoo parlor; it is a haven for people to turn to. I’m not saying that Caleb hands out money to everyone on the street (so don’t go begging). I’m saying that the people and organizations that Caleb works with are for the better because of him and Illuminati.

Caleb gives people help, but more importantly he gives them hope. Hope for a better tomorrow. Hope that their lives can be whatever they choose.
Caleb then takes that hope and bumps it up a step…by giving people a purpose. This is where Caleb succeeds. There are hundreds of people in the area alone that have benefited from Caleb’s actions.

It is amazing how much he gives back to the community.

Why Illuminati?

Illuminati Tattoo is a great place to get your new tattoo or getting a bad tattoo fixed. There are other talented tattoo artists out there…

But…

You want to go (I want to go) to a place that you can connect with the artist on a personal level. Seriously…you spend a lot of time with them in a very close proximity.

I can’t say enough about how much I like Caleb Brouk, and what he is doing for all of us (directly or indirectly).

Caleb has given so much, and so please give back to him. Go in and see him and get some new work done. The more that you support Illuminati, the more that they can turn around and help others.

Like Caleb said…he’s not trying to get rich because he is already rich…and he’s not talking about being wealthy in dollars.

Illuminati Tattoo…

Check them out at:

https://www.facebook.com/IlluminatiTattooParlor

Like their page, and then tell all of your friends and family.


Check out the video and the article…








No comments:

Post a Comment