Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Thank You & Much Love

When was the last time that you checked out our website…especially our sponsors?

I have a lot to tell you about them…from the oldest to the newest…and I’ll get around to sharing everything with you, but until I do…check them out on your own.

chrisallreddesign.com/our-sponsors

chrisallreddesign.com

Did you know that the owners of Illuminati Tattoo lost everything, but it never beat them?

OR…

Did you know that Todd Robinson came really close to death?

OR…

Did you know that Weston Cage is Hollywood royalty?

OR…

Did you know that Stephen Vincent throws parties all year long?

OR…

Did you know that Jerome Baraquio is a musician and an actor?

OR…

Did you know that Mayor Ron Onslow had back surgery the day before he hung out with us?

I am proud to have crossed paths with each and every one of the people on our list, because I get the opportunity to grow as a person and have amazing adventures.

I cannot say enough how wonderfully great everyone has been, and I look forward to seeing where we go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment