Saturday, June 6, 2015

The person that set my day off right…Mr. Eric VanderWegen

What a great day yesterday…I saw and talked to a lot of really wonderful people, but the one person that I want to highlight is the first person that I actually talked to yesterday morning (face to face that is).

The person that set my day off right…

Mr. Eric VanderWegen.


Not only is Eric one of our newest sponsors (chrisallreddesign.com/our-sponsors), but he is extremely honest.

But I thought that he was a Realtor (insert laugh track)?

He is, and there had to be an honest one out there…somewhere…right?

I’m joking around about Realtors, but Eric has talked himself out of sales because he points out problems with homes and then is able to give out real cost estimates to fix the issues (he is trained in the construction side of things as well).

People love this…I love this. I want to know everything, and if there are issues then I should know.

Right?

What would a “normal” Realtor do?

Keep their mouth shut…

Not Eric…

All my business, my leads, inquiries…everything is going to Eric because he is absolutely the only Realtor that I feel comfortable putting my trust in.

What else can I share about Eric VanderWegen?

Well…

He wrote a book.

And I got an advanced copy.

I’ll leave you hanging there…

Anticipating…

But I will tell you that when it is ready to be released, I’ll let you know about it because it is a must have for millions of folks out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment