Monday, May 18, 2015

Who You the Interview: Tracy Underwood

Not only did we get Tracy Underwood on our Sponsorship list…

(It’s been months in the making)

But she also answered the 3 questions for your enjoyment and knowledge.

ALSO…I’m “SUPER” “sToked”…

…that we have the opportunity to partner with this musical superstar…

…to help promote her new tour because she changing things up…and it’s going to be epic.

I’m excited about this one (I’m excited about every person I talk to…so don’t get me wrong). Rock n’ Roll great…Tracy Underwood is in the house…or on the website…

Just buy her albums and she’ll be in your ear.

Her are Tracy’s answers to the 3 questions:

What is your biggest success?

Writing and creating the Save Me video.  I had no idea that this song and video would have had such a huge impact for others, including myself.  It was a very cathartic process and outpouring of my own story.

What is your biggest failure?

Not knowing early on the real reasons for my adversity and listening to my gut.  Basically, letting my own fears keep me from doing what was really needed in my younger years.

What do you want to be remembered for?

I would like to be remembered for making a difference in people's lives when they were broken and being known as a positive light for all that I have been blessed to come in contact with; be it through music or just in general passings.



Check out Tracy's website at:

No comments:

Post a Comment