Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones Movie Review

 “The Mortal Instruments” has it all: action, adventure, drama, romance, and supernatural beings.
In fact I could not find one thing that I disliked about this movie. I was quoted as saying that another movie was the best movie that I have seen this year; I was wrong, because top billing goes to “The Mortal Instruments”, and it will be hard to beat.
I am told by an avid reader and fan of the books, that followers of the story will not be disappointed because the movie was done right.
“They weren’t cops.”
“They looked like cops.”
““They weren’t cops.”
“Then where did they get the car?”
The only real messed up part to the story can be summed up from a line from my favorite movie of all time, “Oh, here's a fun fact: You made out with your sister, man!”
“The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones” is beyond great and I highly recommend it; in fact, see it in theaters and then buy it on DVD when it comes out. I give this movie two ginormous thumbs up, and I recommend seeing this in theaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment