Monday, August 12, 2013

A Week In Food # 3

Last week we ate like royalty, and I am not even showcasing pictures of things we ate like buttery steak, beautiful turkey and bacon club sandwiches, and delicious sweets. I decided to share Butter Cake, which is the most ridiculously delicious thing ever (no wonder it can go for $15 for a single serving…not even joking on that one). First time wins like homemade corn dogs, ugly but tasty Pimento Cheese, and what has to be my new favorite burger of all time…the Pimento Cheeseburger (yikes it is deliciousness stacked on top of deliciousness). Fries have always been my favorite food, but a close contender and something that I have always wanted to make and finally did is Mushrooms on Toast; I can probably eat this every day for the rest of my life. I have been enjoying our family Sunday suppers, and this week was no joke as Kari nailed it with her “Kari’s Make-It-Better-Than-Chris’ Pot Roast”; slow cooked all day to perfection. I love food!





No comments:

Post a Comment