Wednesday, June 5, 2013

This Ain’t No Hoity-Toity Cherry Cheesecake

Cheesecake is a sophisticated dessert that I hated until I got older. I never understood why anybody liked it; nevertheless go through the pain taking troubles of making it, and then my life got flipped upside down when I had the perfect bite. I was pushed into trying it again, and not wanting to be rude, I did. This cheesecake was light-years beyond anything I had tried before, and I was hooked; however, it still had a mystic about it, with different styles and the precise technique. I’m a strong cook, but I want to be able to create something that everyone else can duplicate, and so here is my recipe for a simple, silky, smooth, rich, lovely, decadent, crave filling, sophisticated cherry cheesecake with a sour cream topping. (chrisallreddesign.com)

 



No comments:

Post a Comment