Friday, June 28, 2013

Marriage

There are a lot of people who look down on marriage, joke about it, hate it, refuse it, been hurt by their spouse and so forth and so on. To me, marriage is the most sacred of trusts; that unbreakable love bound by two people who truly care for each other, and give 100% to the other person and to their relationship. I cannot imagine not being married to my soul mate. If something ever happened to my wife, I am content to stay single for the remainder of my life because I know what true love is. I have had enough love to fill two lifetimes, and I’m only in my 30’s. Just imagine how much love that will be if we both live into our 80’s or 90’s?

This is something I wrote and posted on my personal site a while ago, but it is fitting to share with everyone to show how strong and wonderful my wife is. She means the world to me, and I am a better person because of her:

“My hero and most influential person in my life is my wife. She has gone through so much in her life that it could have easily broken her, but it made her stronger. She is the friend that everybody wants, but is not always given the same respect. She has a heart of gold that easily forgets negative feelings, but she is no push over and is able to cut ties when needed. She is the most supportive person that I have ever known and takes care of me and our kids on a daily basis. I love her more than words can describe. I am honored to know her and blessed to be married to her. My wife is my best friend and I would do anything for her because she would do the same for me.”
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment