Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Sixth Day

Check out thesixthday.org for some different thoughts on religion!
 
  What is this site if not confused? It is not quite an online church, even though it has a lot of aspects of a church. It is not quite a worship center, even though it is ultimately based in Christ. It is definitely a resource center for different thoughts and beliefs, even some that seem the opposite of what a church should be. This is a place for open minds and understanding, but not a place of judgment or casting of stones. The content found in this site are real thoughts and beliefs that people follow; and it is not my place to judge, condemn, or close my mind to a path different then my own. I find it easier to listen, learn, and make a connection with people rather than sentencing them to eternal damnation for past teachings. I am not here to change your mind, or say that you are wrong. My goal is to open your mind to God and the Salvation through Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment