Thursday, February 4, 2016

Our Very Own Supergirl Saves the Day

Although, Super Woman may be more accurate.

She may or may not wear a cape, but not all superheroes do. She does however, have a day job and a secret identity (a must for any great superhero).

Of course I am talking about the beautiful and talented Darcy Graham.


I cannot say that I know Darcy well, but I know enough to know that I like her a lot and that she works harder than anyone that I know. If Darcy takes on a task; she makes sure that it gets done.

A couple of months back, I was part of a charity auction (along with Caleb Brouk), and that is when I first met Darcy Graham. Prior to that, I knew of her by name only, and that she was part of the Modified Dolls (Washington and Oregon Chapters).

What I soon learned was that Darcy was the total package, and there was nothing that she couldn’t do. It was like time didn’t play a factor in her daily life, because somehow she balanced and accomplished everything.

Darcy became the lifeblood of our auction, and while Caleb and I were out front, most of the artists and sponsors worked directly with Darcy. She was (and is) absolutely amazing, and in all honesty did more work than Caleb and I did combined. She was even up in front of the crowd with us as our third MC.

Our success was Darcy’s success.


So what else do I know about Darcy Graham?


She is married to Mr. Darcy Graham (also known as Dave Graham). Dave and Darcy seem to have it right as a couple. They work hard, turn around and work even harder, and then they play. Dave is a talented tattoo artist, an OG in the tattoo world, owner of Biofx Tattoo, and has that perfect sarcastic sense of humor. They are absolutely meant to be together in the best ways possible.

But this isn’t about Dave…


Darcy can bake. I have never met a cookie that I didn’t like, and Darcy delivers with every bite. In fact, I hope that Darcy reads this and feels the urge to bake me some cookies (yes…that is a hint).


Darcy loves her family, and would do anything humanly possible for the people in her circle. It’s not always easy putting other people first, but Darcy makes it looks easy. People can feel that her love and compassion are genuine.


I’m the better for meeting Darcy and having her play a role in my life. I look forward to getting to know her and Dave better as our lives move forward.

Darcy…I want to thank you for being the strong person that you are. For being a role model and inspiration to women everywhere. For being positive and a lover of life. For raising everyone else up. For just being you…thank you!!!!



(Photos taken from Darcy’s personal collection of photos on Facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment