Thursday, February 11, 2016

Caleb Brouk Is Many Things to Many People

Caleb is a husband, a dad, a mentor, a business professional, and a friend.


I met Caleb Brouk a while back, and because of his intriguing nature, he didn’t toss me out of his shop on the first day that he met me; instead he researched me and the project that I was working on. He did all of the right things, and that is more than I would ask anyone to do.

To me…that said a lot about his character.

Since that day, our business and personal relationships have flourished. We have a working business relationship, we partner on special projects that help and give back to the community, and I am proud to call Caleb my friend. He’s the third bother that I never had (I already have two thanks to my parents).

Caleb Brouk is my family.

He has my respect!!!!


But enough about us and more about Mr. Brouk…

Caleb cares…

If I had to describe Caleb in one word, it would be “cares”.

He actually gives a damn about others, and that is a trait that I find rare. Yes, all people care about something, and sometimes they care about lots of things, but that’s not what I am talking about.

I am talking about Caleb genuinely cares about the people that come into his life, and whatever they find to be of value in their lives, Caleb also comes to care about it too. That is one of the reasons that Caleb Brouk is so successful in life and in business.

People can see that…people can feel that…

Illuminati Tattoo Parlor (Caleb’s business) is an extension of Caleb. His tattoo shop has been an outreach and saving grace for so many. It’s not always about the money.


Growing up, most of us have had trials and tribulations that made us or broke us. We each had to choose paths that made us who we are today. Some of us were dealt a crappy hand when it came to life, and Caleb was no exception.

But Caleb didn’t follow the easier path that others, who grew up like him, followed. Instead, he took the harder, more rewarding path to help others and make the world a brighter place.


I know a lot of people, I associate with a lot of people, and I don’t know of anyone who dislikes Caleb Brouk. There are people, however, who haven’t been fond of all of his decisions, and that is because Caleb helps whoever he can, and gives everyone a chance (or ten). The temporary haters don’t believe certain people should be given a hand for any reason, but Caleb disagrees and helps (if he can) anyways.

The funny thing is…

That most of the time, Caleb can turn that hater around and have them assist in giving out that helping hand to the person who they originally didn’t believe deserved it. I smile every time that I see that.

That is a gift…

Caleb’s passion and caring is so powerful that he can change minds and bring people together.

And through that gift, he has built a reputation for being honest, reliable, trustworthy, and an incredible hard worker.

And on top of that…

Caleb is an incredible tattoo artist, painter, and drawer.


Caleb has a huge following…from the rich, to celebrities, to the single moms who sell things on Etsy to scrape up enough money to come in for tatt time…Caleb is loved.


In fact…

Whoever your tattoo artist is now…stop going to them and go down to Illuminati Tattoo Parlor in Vancouver, WA.

Not only is Caleb there, but he also has some other really talented artist working with him.


Want more proof…

Come down to the shop and meet Caleb Brouk for yourself.


I trust him, respect him, and knowing him is a blessing.

I recommend him for all of your tattoo and art needs.


Caleb Brouk





No comments:

Post a Comment