Wednesday, February 24, 2016

A Man of Many Talents…Keith Weldon


I “officially” met Keith at the very first Jerry Bell Jr. event. I had talked to him a few times before that, but had never met him in person.

And this is how I met him that night…

I saw him, and instantly recognized him. So I walked over and said something like, “Aren’t you the guy who turned me down on my Lemon Cake Initiative?”  That sparked up a conversation and we’ve been talking off and on ever since.

For those who don’t know who Mr. Weldon is; first of all shame on you, but you have probably seen his work even if you don’t know his name. You have definitely seen the models he works with, and you have definitely seen his photography.

Keith Weldon is a clothing designer, a photographer, an artist, a chef, a talent agent, and so much more. He’s so famous that even his car has its own YouTube channel.

I can’t say that I know Keith very well, but what I do know about him I like. He has been a person who has given my advice on certain projects, and has always kept the up-most level of being super positive. I respect this man a lot because he is doing what he loves, never compromises, and has shown me nothing but love and respect.

I’d vote for Keith Weldon as mayor right now, and I don’t even care if the polls aren’t open, or that he’s not running; I’d write his name in.

The man loves life and you can see that in everything that he does. Go out and buy one of his designer dresses, hire him as a photographer for that special occasion, or simply wave hello as he cruises by in Casper.

Learn more about Keith Weldon; because something as simple as following him on social media will enrich your life…I’m the better for it.

Here are a few links to get you started



No comments:

Post a Comment