Thursday, April 7, 2016

Hanging on Set with Theory Hazit


The other day was remarkable. I got paid to be on television (as one should); plus I was hanging out with music producer, rapper, artist, actor; Theory Hazit. This man is a future legend without a doubt.

Theory is very talented, but don’t take my word for it…

Check out this interview Redman (rapper / actor) gave a while back…

Legendary hip-hop artist Redman has been bigging up the talents of Portland, Oregon-based producer Theory Hazit in interviews.

“That’s Oregon’s finest,” Redman said in an interview…“The beats he has been giving me been phenomenal. Actually the one that I’m using on the album (‘Mudface’), because he is going to be on this album and ‘Muddy Waters 2,’ so the one I use from this album I actually wrote the verse to his beat and I used that verse on the BET Cypher. It was from his beat. Big up to Theory Hazit. He had a birthday not too long ago, couple of days ago. Happy belated birthday to Theory Hazit. Portland support him if you see him out anywhere. He is definitely official. He is official tissue.”


No comments:

Post a Comment