Tuesday, September 22, 2015

My First Movie Review Listed on IMDB



Honestly I never thought of listing any of my movie reviews on IMDB, but I was recently asked to do so, and so I did.

Alan Espasandin and Diablo Dean are part of the genius behind turning an idea into a full-length film; of course we are talking about newest and instant “cult classic”…

"Deet N Bax Save Th' World"

Love it or hate it…they accomplished their goal and pulled off a huge challenge.

Yes…

I am honored to be part of their vision in any way that I can.

Especially now…

The movie is being recognized and is winning awards, with a whole lot more wins on the horizon.

So…

Congrats to the entire Deet N Bax team…you deserve it.

Now…

Check out my review on IMDB (the real reason that you are reading this)



And as always you can see what I have been up to at…

http://chrisallreddesign.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment