Tuesday, September 8, 2015

How Many People Will a MCD’s Sandwich Feed?

I’m ready to rant….

The other day we (as a family) had the worst McDonald’s experience ever. I’m not saying that we feared for our lives, except maybe from the food…seriously.

So like any good citizen that would be bothered by this, I complained to the company.

Some of my complaint contained the following:

  • The employees were unable to get our order right, on multiple items
  • There were dead bugs all over the floor
  • We were approached for money while eating inside of the restaurant
  • There was a fight of some sort between a homeless guy and another person


All and all it was not a great experience.

Follow-up from my complaint…

The restaurant manager called me and apologized for our experience. He wanted to make it up to us and invited the family back on the house, meaning he was going to send us a coupon(s) for free food.

Which he did!!!!

Now comes the funny part…

The coupon is for ONE sandwich.



Granted that I may be being picky…we did get something free after all.

However…

Will a MCD’s burger feed an entire family?

Will they cut it up for us into equal sized portions?

Do they even have knives to cut up one of their burgers?

These are seriously complex questions that I’ll need answered before we return to claim our “family meal”.

This is too stupidly funny to even be an insult. McDonald’s has to save money somewhere.


Original ref#:12281914

No comments:

Post a Comment