Thursday, October 16, 2014

Tommy Habetz Joins the Lemon Cake Initiative

If you don’t know who Tommy Habetz is then you better get your head out of your ass and wake up. Tommy was a chef before being a chef was “cool”, and now he is the most laid back down-to-earth person you would ever meet. Is he famous? Hell yeah he is. Then why isn’t he on TV? Because he chooses not to be.

Think about it? Chef Habetz successfully worked alongside Bobby Flay, Mario Batali, Joe Bastianich…he is the freaking man. Forget the TV personalities though, because Chef Tommy can stand on his own two feet.

Out of everyone that has helped me on my Lemon Cake Initiative; Tommy Habetz is the one person that I wanted to say yes more than anyone (no offence to everyone else that has helped me). Realistically I wanted/needed a chef of Tommy’s caliber to validate my cooking, which he did and I have been on “Cloud 9” ever since.

If you are in the Portland, OR area and you haven’t been to BUNK then you need to go. In fact…put it on your bucket list and make a trip to this part of the world just to eat Tommy’s food (I’m sure there are other things to do here as well…just not as tasty).


http://chrisallreddesign.com/module-styles/videos/356-tommy-habetz-joins-the-lemon-cake-initiative

http://chrisallreddesign.com/module-styles/videos/356-tommy-habetz-joins-the-lemon-cake-initiative

No comments:

Post a Comment