Friday, October 10, 2014

Dave Owen & Drunken Dave Eat Lemon Cake!!!!

Check out my cameo in this video…

Director and Producer Dave Owen tried some of my lemon cake on camera to show his support for the Chris Allred Lemon Cake Initiative.

Unfortunately any love I had for the guy went out the window after her called Drunken Dave over and then took off…literally left me there with him for an hour (maybe I rounded it up to the nearest hour…who knows).

Then my family ditches me. I don’t know how many songs Drunken Dave sang to me. I think he kissed me 3 times. Hugged me about 100 times. He showed me pictures of him and his wife (also called driver’s licenses). Explained horse racing, car racing, and movie making to me.

Drunken Dave had a lot of great adventures in life and a bunch of exciting stories. The moral of the story is you never know who you will meet; like I met Drunken Dave, the son of the founder of Warner Bros.

Seriously…I love Dave Owen. He is a great and talented person. If you haven’t seen any of his stuff, check out his page, find what he has done, and then go and watch.

http://chrisallreddesign.com/module-styles/videos/354-dave-owen-drunken-dave-eat-lemon-cake


http://chrisallreddesign.com/module-styles/videos/354-dave-owen-drunken-dave-eat-lemon-cake

No comments:

Post a Comment