Monday, February 16, 2015

Chris Allred Design Presents - Who You the Interview: Becky Jarvis

Becky is a hard worker that feels good about what she does and who she is. She is an inspiration to girls and women everywhere, and she is someone who truly is great. I am glad that I know her. As a confident person, I believe in Becky’s vision, and am hopeful that it will continue to spread…breaking apart stereotypes and self-doubt in women, and in people, everywhere.
 

Photo: WATCH THIS VIDEO -Chris Allred Design Presents - Who You the Interview: Becky JarvisBecky is a hard worker that feels good about what she does and who she is. She is an inspiration to girls and women everywhere, and she is someone who truly is great. I am glad that I know her. As a confident person, I believe in Becky’s vision, and am hopeful that it will continue to spread…breaking apart stereotypes and self-doubt in women, and in people, everywhere.http://chrisallreddesign.com/module-styles/videos/373-who-you-the-interview-becky-jarvis

No comments:

Post a Comment