Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Stories overheard in a North Portland store...Part 1

1. A man is shopping with his 3-4 year old daughter:
Daughter: “I know where the slippers are. Do you want me to show you?”
Dad: “You do?”
Daughter: “Me and Mommy came her yesterday to buy some.”


2. A guy, with his wife/girlfriend, talking on a cellphone to his drug supplier (I could only hear one side of the conversation):
“Is Ricky there?”
“Put him on right quick.”
“Hey do you have that weed I need?”
“How much can I get right now?”
“Do you have that other sh** cut.”
“Me and “T” are at the store right now, but we’ll be there right quick.”

3. A guy comes in to use the bathroom (the bathrooms are key coded):
Guy: “Can I use the bathroom?”
Employee: “Are you a customer?”
Guy: “No!”
Employee: “The…”
Guy: “If it was dark out I wouldn’t be in here asking if you know what I mean.”
The employee showed him back to the restroom area.

No comments:

Post a Comment