Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Interstellar Movie Review

 Interstellar” is a fantastic movie, and although the movie is not at all fast paced, the 3 hour flick flew by leaving me wanting more.

This is one of those things that people could debate forever, and never come up with the “right” answer. Who are “they”? Is it us…is it God? The science of the movie is remarkable, but the child-parent relationship is even stronger and more emotional than I would have thought.

I don’t say this a lot, but every member of the cast was perfect. They were the perfect actors for their roles, and they portrayed their characters very well.

Spoiler Alert Questions:

In real life, who would really win the fights of: Matthew McConaughey-vs-Matt Damon and Casey Afleck-vs-Topher Grace?

Black hole? Gravity? 5th dimension? Religion? God-vs-no God? This movie is and will be an all-time great.

I seriously cannot say enough about this movie because I absolutely loved it. I give this movie two gigantic thumbs up, and I recommend seeing this in theaters.

http://chrisallreddesign.com/reviews/movie-reviews/365-interstellar

No comments:

Post a Comment