Monday, August 4, 2014

Lucy Movie Review

 “Lucy” was not what I was expecting…at all. “Lucy” is what you get when you give the Discovery Channel $40 million to go make a movie.

What…are you telling me that the Discovery Channel didn’t make this movie?  Some executives over there better be suing somebody, because Hollywood just ripped off their format.

One of the stupidest movies ever; however, if they did play “Lucy” on Discovery, or even the History or National Geographic Channel, then I would be happy to watch it and probably give it great reviews, because that is where it belongs.

Did I mention that the movie was stupid? “Lucy” was one of the movies that I was looking forward to watching, and I had high hopes for it. Come on…the previews looked great!

Nevertheless the movie failed, it did not bring anything new or exciting to the world, and the actors (who are usually great) failed to impress. It was almost like the actors slept through filming because they shared thoughts similar to mine, except they got a fat pay check for being part of it.

Any time you get the feeling that the people on the film are not fully committed; it may be time to cut your losses and run. With that I give “Lucy” two thumbs way down, and I recommend you wait to see it when it comes out on TV. NOTE: Don’t be surprised when this film comes out on television and it airs on one of those above channels. Maybe PBS will air it…who knows?


http://chrisallreddesign.com

http://chrisallreddesign.com/reviews/movie-reviews/341-lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment