Saturday, July 19, 2014

Changes to the Reward

I changed the rewards (will not affect the 3 backers before the change). Lemon Cakes are delicious, and I’ll put mine up against anybody, including a very famous world-wide coffee joint’s version.

Why make the chan
ge? Because the new sponsorship reward is more personal, it highlights who I am, and to me it means more.

I was up last night thinking about where I am going, and the fact that I had 2 lemon cake conversations this week. “Put yourself on a plate” and that is what I am doing. I love to cook, and so I’m sharing that love.

For every $25 donated, that sponsor/backer will receive 6 individual bite-sized lemon cakes delivered to them.

EXAMPLE: Donate $75 and you’ll receive 18 individual bite-sized lemon cakes (6 bite-sized cakes per every $25).

(Photo is of a larger sized lemon cake, not the bite-sized version)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/908487183/cooking-around-the-world-with-you


http://chrisallreddesign.com

No comments:

Post a Comment