Monday, December 30, 2013

Thor: The Dark World Movie Review

 “Thor: The Dark World” what the hell happened spoiler alert…Captain America cameo, Loki dies, and Thor loses his hand.
This film is not as good as the first, but it does a good job following the story line from “Thor” and “The Avengers”.
A big part of this story is the relationships between family and friends and the choices that we all must make in life, but “Thor 2” is not heart-warming at all. In fact there is a lack of emotion where there should be some, but I couldn’t tell if the entire cast was emotionless due to being bad actors or that the script and director had them go in that heartless direction. Either way Erik Selvig said it best, “I need to get my pants”; and with that I give this movie two thumbs down and I recommend you wait to see it when it is released on DVD.

http://chrisallreddesign.com/reviews/movie-reviews/301-thor-the-dark-world

No comments:

Post a Comment